Weekly Bible study
We are back in the building for our weekly bible study, every Thursday from 7.30pm. If you're unable to join us, you can connect on zoom at 8.15pm. Instructions on how to join are below.
How to connect to the Bible Study
1. You can connect to this from either a computer or a tablet or a smart phone.
2. You don’t need to have a camera to use this, but if you do then people will be able to see you as we chat
3. If your internet or WiFi is poor in your house, you may have some teething problems, and unfortunately we cannot help with any issues like that.
4. Find yourself a place where you know you won’t be interrupted so you can benefit the most from the study.
5. If you are connecting using your computer or laptop, type the following into your internet browser https://zoom.us/join
6. If you are connecting using a tablet or a smart phone then you will need to download an app called Zoom Cloud Meetings
7. Once you are in, you don’t need any user accounts or logins. Simply join a meeting with the following information :
Meeting ID: 89992442042